my Angels , My Friends

I never though that I would find
Friends so great that friends so kind
I look up to you in every way
I learn from you everyday

Without you don't know where I would be
But you're still here with me
You deserve so much more than I could give
Without you I wouldn't live

You are give me more than money I can buy
And for you I would give my all
This feeling gets stronger everyday
Hoping not to mess it up, I constantly pray

I know we have problems every now and then
But once it's fixed,our relationship is ten time better
I want to know that I truly do care

Even in fights when I say things that are not true

It doesn't matter what you do or say
Because you would still be my friends anyway
I know the real you deep down inside
And I you will always confide

This poem is especially dedicatednto my friends in from 5 cemerlang SMK SP
Now and then
And whenever it seems like I'm never there
Remember this : "I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS CARE FOR YOU"

AlifySchya
love 4eva

Monday 26 December 2011

fOr mY LoVeLy AreNeIL






Lirik Lagu Nikita Willy Lebih Dari Indah Lyrics
bergetar hati ini saat mengingat dirimu
mungkin saja diri ini tak terlihat olehmu
aku pahami itu
*courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.net
reff:
bagaimana caranya agar kamu tahu bahwa
kau lebih dari indah di dalam hati ini
lewat lagu ini ku ingin kamu mengerti
aku sayang kamu, ku ingin bersamamu
meski ku tak pernah tahu kapan kau kan mengerti
ku coba tuk berharap
repeat reff [2x]


Source: http://liriklaguindonesia.net/nikita-willy-lebih-dari-indah.htm#ixzz1hdwSseKL

No comments:

Post a Comment